You are here : Home --> Toronto Film School Projects

Monday, January 09, 2006

9th of January 2006

We won't get to shoot anything for the next three weeks or so. SO PATHETIC!!! The teacher is a fucking joker who tries to impose his view on us. Nah, those people just suck really, anyway, this week instead of movies, I have found a place where I can host my MP3 Remixes, it is not my own material, so therefore it is copyrighted to the original artists.

Also what I'm gonna start doing is that every new post will have EVERY archive of previous times, so you don't have to scroll down or find it in the archives.

Track 1 is the Church Theme music from the short video.
Church Theme
Track 2 is a Town Theme for my super expensive project without name.
Town Theme
Track 3 is Redrum Mercutio, battle theme for my final school film project.
Redrum Mercutio
Track 4 is the Trailer Theme for my final school film project.
Trailer Theme

All of these are HQM (High quality mixes) because the Lone Wolf only does High quality music mixes. This could be my job really, I don't think I would mind. I hope you enjoy those, there are more to come of course.

Later,
Lone Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home